Shipping & Returns
- Express delivery is a flat rate of $12.00 AUD + GST
- Domestic orders should be received within 2-5 business days for metropolitan areas and 4-10 business days for rural zones. Shipping time-frames are subject to change.
- Orders over $250 AUD are eligible for free Express Shipping using Australia Post.
- Express orders take approximately 1-2 business days.
- For all domestic orders, you will be notified via email at dispatch times for tracking.
- CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES - All duties and charges must be paid by the recipient upon receipt of the parcel.
- Orders over $350.00 AUD are eligible for free Express Shipping with Australia Post (excluding Australia Post restricted countries).
- Express delivery charges are a flat rate of $35.00 AUD + GST
- Express orders should be received within 6-10 business days.
- International orders receive full tracking information. You will be notified via email at dispatch times for tracking.
We are a small business with very tight product runs, produced by hand. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or offer refunds for any changes of mind. In certain circumstances we may be able to accommodate exchanges of size, subject to availability, however, the customer is responsible for covering the associated shipping costs.
If an exchange is offered, items must be in their original condition, and must not have been worn or washed. All international sales are considered final and are not able to be exchanged or returned.
Many of our fabrics are hand-woven and naturally dyed (please see more info about our fabrics here.) Therefore, they may have inconsistencies in the weave, even the occasional trace of dried plant matter or a loose thread. These are not flaws, but results of their hand-made creation (we fondly refer to them as 'perfect imperfections').
Please care for your garments by washing inside out in cold water with gentle eco-friendly detergents and line drying in the shade to avoid fabric fading and pulled fibres.